This medium bodied roast with a nutty finish gets its name from the country and farm that its beans are grown! The farm, The Majomut Association, is a community of farmers living in the mountainous region of Chiapas in Mexico. Their efforts in sustainable agriculture and fair trade practices gives us the delicious beans we roast at Mothership and have here for you!
- Region: Chiapas
- Farm: The Majomut Association
- Bean Varietal: Typica, Mundo Novo
- Process: Wet Process, Sun Dried
- Elevation: 3200 ft - 5500 ft (1100 - 1700 meters)
- Tasting Notes: Medium body, nutty finish, prevalent milk chocolate, low acidity